Winnipeg

Post Page Advertisement [Top]

Over the last couple months I have had one thing featured prominently at the front of my mind: shoes!! Whether it's thigh-high boots taking things to a whole new level, or ah-mazing pumps and platforms sky-rocketing your legs to new heights, gorgeous shoes seem to be everywhere I look. I've accumulated a couple of my must-haves to share with all of you and get you in the mood for some new fall footwear. 



Jeffrey Campbell Drucilla Pony Heel 



Wow. I think that is probably the only reasonable response to a shoe this beautiful. Now, typically I'm not a huge fan of Jeffrey Campbell shoes (the crazy patterns and chunky heels intimidate me!!), but these ones take the cake. The supple calf hair (sorry to all our veggie friends, these shoes don't make the vegan cut) and soft suede pair perfectly together to give this shoe an edgy, yet romantic feel. The sharp points culminating at the ankle strap inspire whimsy and movement leaving you feeling on top of the world as you strut down the avenue in these head-turners. Pony not your thing? These are also available in a lizard skin and a leopard print! 


Prada Flame Heel


You may have seen these beauties on the likes of Lady Gaga, Beyonce, Katy Perry and Fergie, but I just had to feature them. Available in so many different colours, and a style that reaches from the impossibly skinny stiletto to a thick wedge, the options are endless, but the result is always the same: a truly one-of-a-kind look that is not to be rivalled. There is something so feminine (while still being totally bad-ass!) about the way the flame sweeps off the ankle, as if you're leaving all other trends in the dust. Not to be missed out on! 


 Stella McCartney Thigh High Pointelle Legging Boot


The other day I was out for some post-work cocktails with one of my particularly fabulous girlfriends and she showed up rocking these unbelievable boots. I know these are a couple years old, but seeing them again reminded me how much I NEED to own these bad boys. The leather work is so intricate and truly Stella. The only problem? She did warn me that it's a work-out and a half to put them on!
 


Yves Saint Laurent Pony Hair Platform

I happened to stumble across these beautiful platforms the other day while browsing google for images of the afore-mentioned JC Pony Heel (can you sense a new obsession? I can!) I fell in love pretty much instantly. They're such an interesting take on a simple black platform! From the front all you can see is your typical (although YSL is never quite typical) black suede pump, but once you turn around and your former conversation-mate is left staring wistfully after you, they notice the sexy mane on the back of your heels. Needless to say it will only leave them wanting more! 



Have you seen any gorgeous heels that you think are blog-worthy? Leave a comment or post to our Facebook and let us know about your obsessions! Be sure to check back for updates on when we get our fall shoe shipment! Kenneth Cole here we come :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bottom Ad [Post Page]

| Designed by Colorlib